- Category: Releases
- Published on Thursday, 09 February 2012 16:50
- Written by Super Utilisateur
- Hits: 642
The last version of Koomato is the version 1.3.
This version offers a very basic implementation of the Pomodoro technique: The possibility to start, stop and skip a Pomodoro or a break, and a message box notification on time up.
It comes with the following improvements:
- The check for update is threaded for a better GUI behavior.
- Add icons to ribbon buttons.
- Bug fixes:
- Update check crash when incomplete XML.
- Interrupted pomodoros keep ringing.
The next release will focus on interruption management: users will be able to log internal and external interruptions, and create related tasks if desired. Also, the notification message box should be replaced with a more complete window with same-day interruptions statistics and buttons to launch/skip the next pomodoro.